Requested resource is not accessible
These programs take a year to complete and offer training in topics such as language development, use of the child’s senses and cultural studies. In a certificate program, students get comprehensive training in all aspects of pre-K teaching.
- Daily reading and sight word review
- Learning My ABC’s with Phonics – unit
- Numbers 1 to 10 – unit
- Counting objects to 10 –unit
- Shapes – square, rectangle, circle, triangle -unit
- Sorting – by color, shape, size
- Time – day and night
Visual and Performing Arts Pre-K
- Coloring Motor Skills
- Holding writing utensils
- Using scissors
Social Skills Pre-K
- Practice manners – please, thank you, table manners
- Taking care of basic needs – washing hands,brushing teeth, getting dressed, etc.